Whistler Naturals researches, develops, manufactures, and distributes high-end, yet very affordable, professional skin care through our spa/salon suppliers, distributors, and direct to spas & salons (wholesale) across Canada and the United States.
OUR PROFESSIONAL "ORGANIC SPA" SKIN CARE PRODUCTS ARE PACKED WITH BIO-ACTIVE ORGANIC BOTANICALS, VITAMINS, AMINO ACIDS, MEGA-ANTIOXIDANTS, COSMECEUTICALS, & REAL FRUITS/VEGETABLES, THAT DELIVER RADIANT AND YOUTHFUL SKIN FROM THE OUTSIDE-IN.
Our Skin Care Ingredients
Whistler Naturals' is a professional spa skin care line, used, loved, and sold by estheticians in Canada and the United States. Our entire line is 100% made in Canada with exotic natural and certified organic ingredients. We offer a full range of exceptionally high quality skin care and beauty products, for all skin types and skin care goals, with amazing natural textures, scents, and colours. This exquisite and affordable spa collection:
- uses eco-friendly clean manufacturing practices.
- is created with naturally derived emulsifiers, surfactants, essential oil fragrances, and mineral based colors.
- uses many USDA organic, organic, wild crafted and fair trade ingredients.
- uses in house steam distillation of botanical extracts to preserve all of their medicinal and therapeutic benefits.
- uses exotic ingredients with therapeutic benefits.
- is vegan and eco-friendly.
- is free from parabens, propylene glycol, sulphates, petrolium based ingredients, phthalates, GMOs, or synthetic preservatives, colours, or parfums*
- our facial line is entirely free from synthetic parfums or fragrances, and only two of our bath/body products have a (phthalate free) synthetic fragrance (Buttercream Icing Body Butter and White Chocolate Hand & Body Lotion).
Whistler Naturals Skin Care uses a unique preservation system, utilizing natural source and food grade ingredients to create a synergetic preservative system utilizing the properties of salicylic acid (plant source), hydroxymethlglycinate (glycine – lecithin source), sodium benzoate (fruit source), decyl glycoside (plant source), gluconalctone (sugar source), Lactobacillus Ferment (plant source probiotic preservative).
Because we use natural source ingredients, without anti-freeze (Propylene Glycol), our products will be affected by extreme temperatures, and will freeze or can be damaged by heat. We recommend storing them in a cool, dark place at room temperature, so the emulsion and preservative systems are not compromised.